[aprssig] Local Repeater Displays on Mobiles

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Thu Jan 25 17:06:26 EST 2007

I don't really have an opinion about how this should work, but in thinking
about using CALLSIGN-R I see an issue.

Where I am, there are a number of repeaters that would have the same callsign
as they are controlled by the same owner; not necessarily in the same
location, so you could easily have multiple objects with the same name as you
drive across East TN.

Would this not cause more (at least similar) problems than using the frequency
for the name of the object?
--
William McKeehan