[aprssig] FindU

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Jan 25 13:57:46 EST 2007

On Jan 25, 2007, at 1:32 PM, Steve Huston wrote:

> www.findu.com seems to be working, but findu.com does not:

Actually, the problem is one server filled a disk when I wasn't
looking. All traffic for www.findu.com is now going through the good
server, the other server is back up and running but with the raw data
and position tables cleared because of corruption. Rebuilding these
takes days, so it is easier to just clear them and leave the server
offline until they have enouhg data to be useful.

Teach me to try to take a few days off without my computer, I was
hanging with a friend, Deanna Bogart, who was on tour with a great
Blues show.

http://tommycastro.com/LRBR.html

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steve K4HG