[aprssig] HOW A CLEAN TNC LOOK

Amir Findling sarlabs at twcny.rr.com
Thu Jan 25 06:59:27 EST 2007

The way I understood it, Julien really meant TNC bug, as in an
unintentional glitch  in the software that makes the TNC malfunction
and  not a virus,  as in malicious malware introduced intentionally in
order to cause harm and/or reproduce itself from unit to unit.

73' de Amir K9CHP Member ARRL, AMSAT #36083
Cayuga County  Highland SAR http://www.cayuganet.org/highlandsar/index.html
1st Special Response Group www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org>
Apprentice Tracker Joel Hardin Professional Tracking Services
http://www.jhardin-inc.com