Fwd: [aprssig] Connected packet still is viable and very much alive

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:12:06 EST 2007

Connected packet is still alive here on 2m as well as hf ,this save live
when all else fail and noting works your prime minister want communication
between the community,it is this that work reports are sent via packet data
communication.

So aprs and connected packet have a big big role to play in amateur radio
development and at the same time providing public service in saving lives
this is the end product