[aprssig] message leaving for th-d7

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:46:52 EST 2007

For the guys that are running the th-d7 the tnc is limited while you can do
tnc to tnc chat see th-d7 manual page 53 ,the guys with the tm-700a this is
how you fill the gap this is how you boom action into your mail this is how
you get events going by your mail box.

Tm-d700a owners for the d7 guy let them use your mail box you can writ a
mail in any tm-d700a mail box for any th-d7 owner all he have to do in
terminal mode C 9Z4FZ-1 when he see he get connected to the mail box he put
R to read the mail ,the mail box will tell him if it have any mails waiting
for him base on his call sign after reading the mail he can delete the mail
by KI and the mail number like example KI 2,that all when finsh D  and
disconnected.

700A OWNERS  how to write a mail in my own mail box for a d7 or 700a owner
just  put W 9Z4FZ-1 IF IS MAIL BOX OR W 9Z4FZ-7

when you do this either way W 9Z4FZ-R PRESS ENTER YOU THEN YOU SEE SUBJECT
ENTER THE SUBJECT PRESS ENTER THEN MESSAGE  start typing your message after
you have you have finish the message  PUT /EX PRESS ENTER THEN D DISCONNECT
try it you can also send a short text to 9z4fz-7 julien message in my mail
box for you ,julien will know he have to pick up mail at your mail box .

Also you all can work in a group session making it more meaning full as well
one can connect to a mail direct and drop off a mail as well when some put a
mail in your mail box on top of the console it will be blinking mail this
will be blinking until the mail have been read fellows start trying the
option in your radio beside aprs packet do packet do chat mode packet start
here then we move to the sky .

When you set up your mail box let you friends know all who have these radio
spread the word around help them to use the radios for what they we made for
these kenwood the future of amateur radio

--
THANKS

JULIEN
9Z4FZ//TRINIDSA & TOBAGO.