[aprssig] TM-D700A MANAULS ECTS

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:16:24 EST 2007

Hi to all on the forum thanks again for all the many emails ,for those of
you who do not have the specialized manual here are the links to kenwood
site for all that you need on the tm-d700a.

In my next email we will go through the steps how to clean all the tnc with
error showing up on aprs, i will show you every detail what to do before we
start to set up the tnc,in fack the correct way is TNC PKT this is what you
see on the console.

All tnc of kenwood have to be reset in order to clean the tnc while the
radio is working good from the console the tnc is not at it best because of
aprs packet virus have it not at it best ,time and time again lot of us have
been making mistake by using various in the terminal mode to reset all type
of tnc especially tm-d700a this is wrong and not tne correct way in fact you
are only putting the tnc closer to the edge in a build up of packet viruses.

Yes i rest my tnc with APRS+SA,WINPACK,WINAPRS in terminal mode well the
reset is waste of time no way this can be cleaned ,it will  not be  done in
the correct way.

NEXT EMAIL  HOW TO CLEAN MY TNC THE RIGHT WAY AND RIGHT WAY ONLY .

OWENERS MANUAL PDF
ftp://inform.kenwoodusa.com/Manuals\TM-D700A.pdf

SPECIALIZED MANUAL
ftp://inform.kenwoodusa.com/Manuals\TM-D700A%20Specialized.pdf

INTERNAL CLOCK AND APRS TIME STAMP
ftp://inform.kenwoodusa.com/Resources\AMA_ApplicationNotes/AAN0027.pdf

MEMORY CONTROL SOFTWARE
ftp://inform.kenwoodusa.com/Resources\AMA_SoftwareRCPMCP/MCP-D700.ZIP
--
THANKS

JULIEN
9Z4FZ//TRINIDSA & TOBAGO.