[aprssig] Homage To Bob / Kenwood Specialized Manual

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:44:29 EST 2007

Hi Eric thanks for your email,all what i know i will share the information
with you all for the job of moderator thank but it will be best if some else
can do it ,i have a lot on my plate so many projects i am involve in .

If some one else i will work along side them to get the job done i will
visit the web site soon also sent out link for the specialize manual for
those who do not have it.,keep in touch 73

On 1/23/07, Eric Goforth <eric at goforthtech.com> wrote:

>  Perfect.. thanks.

> *Subject:* RE: [aprssig] Homage To Bob / Kenwood Specialized Manual
>

> Eric,