[aprssig] HamHud Kit for sale

Randy rw at w7rsw.com
Tue Jan 23 07:52:52 EST 2007

Hello all,

The HamHud kit has been sold. Thanks for the interest and allowing me to
use this forum.

73

Randy
W7RSW

RE: Hello all,

Due to illness, I must unfortunately sell the HamHud Kit I purchased
last April, '06. The kit is in original shipping box, never been out of
the box. It comes with the enclosure also.

I'm letting it go for $140.00 plus 10.00 flat rate shipping to CONUS.

I will sell it using PayPal but not PayPal e-checks.

If interested, please contact me at whit at whitsweb.com

73,

Randy
W7RSW