Fwd: [aprssig] what your Kenwood TM-D700A and TH-D7 can do more

julien mervyn dedier julien9z4fz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 18:34:08 EST 2007

pkt mode,but the tnc need to be set up right or else you can end up with a
dead radio ,some tnc default have to be put on and some taken off also there
are tnc setting that are not in the manual but in the radio you need to set
right .

while in packet mode you still communate in aprs with aprs station .

On 1/21/07, Keith - VE7GDH <ve7gdh at rac.ca> wrote:

> Julien 9Z4FZ wrote...
>
> > Ok the software we are using here are APRS+SA, WINPACK,
> > UI-VIEW, AGW TRACKER these are the aprs software we are
> > using and running 5 pc with them hi hi
>
> Are you using the D700 in packet mode or APRS mode?
>
> 73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH
> --

THANKS

JULIEN