[aprssig] WHAT YOUR KENWOOD TM-D700A AND TH-D7 CAN DO MORE

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 15:46:46 EST 2007

I've actually might have experienced this awhile back when I went to
Michigan.  I was checking to see what APRS was in the area and someone
connected to me.  I knew this because the "CON" came on in the TNC display.
There were packet exchanges of some sort and they weren't posits.  I never
looked into it further because using connection oriented traffic is taboo in
APRS and figured that it was connecting to nothing anyway.  Makes me want to
take another look.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.