[aprssig] D7 question

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Sat Jan 20 21:49:25 EST 2007

On Jan 20, 2007, at 8:49 AM, Chris Bouck wrote:

> Does anyone know why my D7 only lists one station in all the memory
> spaces when I press “List”.   Anyone have any idea how to get all
> the stations to list instead of just one repeatedly?

I think this happened to me once.  I deleted all the stations and it
cleared up.

Press list to view the list, then press and hold the DEL button - if
you hold it for a few seconds it will ask if you want to delete all
the stations and ask you if you're sure.

At least try this before you do a full reset.  (:

-Jason
kg4wsv