[aprssig] D7 question

VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Jan 20 11:24:07 EST 2007

Christopher KB4CMF wrote...

> Does anyone know why my D7 only lists one station in all the memory spaces
> when I press “List”.   Anyone have any idea how to get all the stations to
> list instead of just one repeatedly? I must have done something to change
> my settings, but not sure what?

Two suggestions... isn't there a range filter in the D7, and what lat/long
do you have entered in your D7? A friend recently ran into what might be the
same problem. He has just put up a weather station, and a buddy with a D7
standing right beside him couldn't see the data from the weather station,
but I could see it from over 100 km away. The fellow with the D7 figured it
out the next day. He has a position entered into the D7 that was a few
hundred km away and had a range filter set for 50 km or something like that.
As soon as he entered the proper lat/long, the missing weather station
showed up the next time it beaconed. Is that what you are seeing?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH