[aprssig] D7 question

Chris Bouck cbouck01 at twcny.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 09:49:12 EST 2007

Does anyone know why my D7 only lists one station in all the memory spaces
when I press "List".   Anyone have any idea how to get all the stations to
list instead of just one repeatedly? I must have done something to change my
settings, but not sure what?

Please reply to cbouck01 at twcny.rr.com so I do not tie up the reflector.

Thanks

73

Christopher L. Bouck, KB4CMF
Past President, Ft Herkimer Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
Treasurer FHARA
Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Operations (ARES)
Official Emergency Station

PO2 US Navy  / SFC US Army (Ret)
Director, Herkimer County Veterans' Service Agency
Accredited Representative for the American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of
America, and the VFW
            _\|/_
            (o o)