[aprssig] Periodic Disconnects from APRS-IS

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Thu Jan 18 11:18:02 EST 2007

So no one is confused: my posts are regarding client connections to full
APRS-IS feeds where many (probably most) clients are not able to handle
the full feed.  I am recommending people use any server's filtered port
(core, tier 2, or other) in preference over a full feed so their client
will perform better and not be subject to disconnects due to the client
being overwhelmed.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl.net