[aprssig] Periodic Disconnects from APRS-IS

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Thu Jan 18 07:28:28 EST 2007

Every software uses its own list format.  I am assuming you mean for
UI-View.  Someone in the UI-View support group will have to tell you on
that one.  However, you can make your own list (highly recommended) and
there are many pages that have server lists such as
http://www.aprs-is.net/aprsservers.htm  You can also use port 14580 on
all of the core servers (aprs.net servers).

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl.net