[aprssig] Re: Agw tracker and Agw packet engine

(SV2AGW)George Rossopoulos sv2agw at raag.org
Mon Jan 15 15:19:26 EST 2007

Hi

Baycom does NOT work on XP or WIN200 unless you have a legacy serial port.
Then you MAY be able to use it with PEPRO.(its not for sure)
In brief its better to use the Soundcard modem which outperforms the Baycom.

In any case use first AGW PAcket Engine (Freeware) for Soundcard. Then setup
AGWTracker use it and if ok then you can register (if you wish). Trial
version of AGWTracker has no timelimit.Its full fuctional but does not
calculate the Password for the APRS server. But you can ask me to send you a
password for APRS server login.

(SV2AGW) George Rossopoulos
sv2agw at elcom.gr
www.elcom.gr/sv2agw