[aprssig] I Apologize!

Phillip B. Pacier ad6nh at arrl.net
Tue Jan 9 20:25:16 EST 2007

KCøRNP Richard wrote:
> I just got to thinking - If CWOP folks are a problem then why has
> someone not make a CWFindU like Steve did with FindU? It's just a
> thought that might end the "WAR" that is going on right now :)
Well, that was the plan four or however many years ago when Dick and I
opened up the first two connection points, and then later added the
other two.  After working with Pete's database program, I offered the
CWOP guys the opportunity to grab their data from the closest source
point possible - the input server itself.  For many reasons, it was not
accepted, and that is fine.  But, that is the explanation.

73
Phil - AD6NH
www.aprs2.net