Eagle Scout Icon - Was Re: [aprssig] APRS data for Scout Events

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Jan 9 12:02:35 EST 2007

> Separate symbols to distinguish between manned and unmanned
> balloons would be nice.  How about a radiation trefoil?  Might

> be good for radiation counters and such.

I like that latter one.  Are you describing something that looks
like an atom with a few protons and a few electrons in orbit?
The reason I like it is that it is a nice generic Electrical
symbol that APRS users might find a variety of uses for.  Yes,
it could be used for radioation detetors, but also for other
thinigs (kind of watering it down I guess, but making it more
useful?)
Bob

> Scott
> N1VG

TCPIP
> > > connection.
> > >       One was a UI-View user on RF and actually looked
like
> > it was near a
> > >       farm.
> > >
> > > \R    restaurants - four worldwide.
> >
> > We use it here in L.A. as an object to mark the monthly
> meeting of a
> > radio club that meets in the back room of an International
House of
> > Pancakes restaurant.  Usually it appears about 48 hours
before the