[aprssig] I Apologize!

Brian Webster bwebster at wirelessmapping.com
Mon Jan 8 17:15:47 EST 2007

Tyler,
	I am in complete agreement with you (especially about not being spoon fed
the information for free, it does cost to deliver the data), I also work
with a great deal free data and use it to produce output of a specific
nature, I get paid for my time to create the "new custom" products. My
reference to the public owning the copyright is for the DATA the government
CREATES using taxpayer dollars, not products that the government purchases
where others own the copyright.

Thank You,
Brian N2KGC