[aprssig] I Apologize!

KCøRNP Richard kc0rnp at kc0rnp.net
Mon Jan 8 15:03:56 EST 2007

I just got to thinking - If CWOP folks are a problem then why has
someone not make a CWFindU like Steve did with FindU? It's just a
thought that might end the "WAR" that is going on right now :)

I understand CWOP most "likely" is not a Ham Radio operator, however
we as hams SHOULD do our part and help them out, after all that cell
phone you carry around was based off of Ham Radio autopatch (Think
about it and I am sure you would agree with that statement).