[aprssig] OT: Any Smart Home "Geeks" still here?

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Jan 7 23:13:25 EST 2007

> in our area at the height the city allowed us to
> put it at (32') [my wind generator] does almost nothing.

Sinec my tree is the tallest going out a 1/4 mile in all directions, I am hoping for something, though I am prepared to expect nothing [except a total loss of the wind generator during the first lightening storm]...

I wonder what the city code has to say about "tree mounted" antennas (and wind chargers)... hummh...

Bob