[aprssig] Atten: All HF APRS Ops

James Smith k9apr at tawg.org
Sat Jan 6 16:10:55 EST 2007

Yes Clay,

And I was the luck subject that got the warning. And guess the
distortion is still there and it isn't me. I my equipment wasn't off to
begin with but I got nailed anyway. Oh well, I have spectrum analyzer
monitoring the freq, and there is someone really wide banded on freq. I
talked to Riley directly on the above subject and the enforcement. So, I
guess I'm the poster child for HF APRS operations or at least I was anyway.