[aprssig] Radio <> TNC Cables

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:45:12 EST 2007

You didn't specify what brand/model TNC or what model Alinco radio you have.

If you are using a Kantronics TNC, then I would recommend searching the
webpages that sell the TinyTracker and OpenTracker (they have the same
connection).  I purchased a cable to connect my Kantronics KPC3+ to my Icom
IC-2200H from Byonics.com.  It was short, well made and has a power lead on
it so I can power the TNC through the DB9 connector.