[aprssig] whatever happened to....

kc9umr at freqradio.com kc9umr at freqradio.com
Tue Feb 27 13:05:41 EST 2007

I want to keep track of how many rally cars have entered/exited a stage
(barcode their score cards) - however it gets encoded, we would need to
ensure that it could be implimented both with TNC and D700 type trackers.

make any sense?  I know we cannot put a tracker on every car, but at least
knowing how many have entered or left a stage could be useful....  the
bigest drawback would be how to come up with a UI for net control to keep
track of how many vehicles are on any given stage (and WHICH vehicles, so
they know which vehicle is missing if one is lost in transit, in service,
OR in a stage).

thanks
Ken