[aprssig] Igate distribution

bob evinger wd9eka at evinger.com
Mon Feb 26 11:19:40 EST 2007

yep and I see I dont show up either on that link(wd9eka). when I first
set my igate up how ever many years ago it was a hard time deciding. I
am an igate, but my wx data also goes out through the same radio. I
think the symbol I am using is one that ends up as a wx node.

I'm open to suggestions if there is a better way to represent myself,
but I really considered the wx node more significant and that is why I
went with that symbol.

bob