[aprssig] IPP_2 and IPP2 Station (actually an object)

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Feb 22 15:44:48 EST 2007

Mark KC5EVE wrote...

> Can someone help me figure out who is creating the object
> IPP_2  (they also create IPP2, but it expired).
> www.findu.com/cgi-bin/near.cgi?call=IPP_2

Yes, they were created by IZ6JSB.

> It looks like a station with a call of IZ6JSB created them, but I
> don't know who that is and how to contact them. He/She runs
> a Xastr server in Spain and I'm guessing that IPP_2 has a wrong
> lat/lon for what they are intending.

www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=IZ6JSB

It looks like IZ6JSB has a problem with the lat / long too, unless his house
is out on the Atlantic with a TCPIP connection. Did you try sending an APRS
message to see if you could catch his attention?

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH