[aprssig] digi_ned Kiss Linux

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Mon Feb 19 04:24:59 EST 2007

Hmmm...

Digi_Ned on Linux using I guess an external TNC...  I thought that was a
TNC EPROM replacement job?

Tell me more?  I have Mandrake 9.2 on a P2 500 (I've been rather
impressed with it's stability) and TNC 220's available, and we locally
have been told that we could perhaps "adapt" a currently dormant packet
node to an APRS digi.

There is even a Linux PC and TNC's on site already, but I don't yet know
what version of that OS it uses.

As above, please tell me more, or point me at a link somewhere....

Cheers.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk