[aprssig] Batteries America BT-11H

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 22:12:01 EST 2007

Yes, it is off-topic.  This group is for the discussion of SkyCommand.

It should be alright if you use Alkaline batteries.  If you use
rechargeables the voltage will drop to 7.5 volts.  I guess that would work
as well.

Does anyone recall a battery pack that had a GPS built-in?  I thought I saw
one on eBay once upon a time.