[aprssig] Sky Ccommand...

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 10:23:22 EST 2007

I believe that the rules were recently changed.  I notice that 97.201(b)
says, "An auxiliary station may only transmit on the 2 m and shorter
wavelength bands, except the 144.0-144.5 MHz, 145.8-146.0 MHz..."  So
operation above 146 MHz should be legal.

I think that the rule changes are described in the December 2006 issue of
QST magazine, but I can't find my issue right now, so I'm not certain.