[aprssig] Garmin Etrex cable question

Charles Doughtie n5exy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 11:11:32 EST 2007

I also suggest don't buy the high dollar cable from
Garmin - they must make their money on accessories.
The connector on the eTrex end is the hardest part
of making your own. The ones from Garmin and some
other suppliers will slip out easily, but I got one
from Blue Hills that has a locking tab. It fits
into the little indentation on the case and holds
quite well - unless you break it off!

     http://www.blue-hills-innovations.com/

73 de Charlie, N5EXY,
South Suburban Greater Hutto, Texas