[aprssig] Re: Vista and UI-View32

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Fri Feb 16 04:22:04 EST 2007

Hi..

I have not tried that personally, but over on the UiView list, one or
two others have, and report that UiView does work well on Vista32, so
long as you use the appropriate privelages and rights.  I think someone
reported you can start programs in some sort of compatability mode too,
much like NT, 2k and XP can for older software (as you mention) then it
works just fine..

73.

Dave G0WBX.

This mail has been scanned by Palmer Cook Computer Services Limited.  www.palmercook.co.uk