[aprssig] D7 question - answers

Chris Bouck cbouck01 at twcny.rr.com
Thu Feb 15 19:57:16 EST 2007

Ok - Sorry this has taken so long to answer.

Thanks to the following:  Walter K5WH, Rod VE1BSK, Keith VE7GDH, and Pat
KA9SCF for responding to my question I posted on the reflector:

Does anyone know why my D7 only lists one station in all the memory spaces
when I press "List".   Anyone have any idea how to get all the stations to
list instead of just one repeatedly? I must have done something to change my
settings, but not sure what?

I tried a couple of the suggestions - but the only one that worked was:

I have had this happen to me a couple times in the past. On 2 separate D7
Radios. Backup your memories and radio config via the MCP program, perform a
FULL reset of the radio, and restore your config, and your back in business.
I have yet to understand what causes it, but it is easy to recover from.

Walter K5WH

I finally tried this and the "List" is back to normal.

Thanks to all for helping me out.

73

Christopher L. Bouck, KB4CMF
Past President, Ft Herkimer Amateur Radio Association, Inc.
Treasurer FHARA
Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Operations (ARES)
Official Emergency Station

PO2 US Navy  / SFC US Army (Ret)
Director, Herkimer County Veterans' Service Agency
Accredited Representative for the American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of
America, and the VFW
            _\|/_
            (o o)