[aprssig] RE: European Digipeating standards

Andy AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Sat Feb 10 16:08:17 EST 2007

I think, we should keep the same APRS net standards around the world not
only because of crossing-border travelers. Very important thing is to have
all APRS hardware and APRS software compatible for users around the world.
Is much easier to develop new projects if official standards are applied in
every corner of the world.
73!
Andrzej SP3LYR