[aprssig] HF Gateway Stations

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Fri Feb 9 17:50:55 EST 2007

In Setup,Station Setup, UI-View32 has symbol labels of:

 HF Gateway   /&  (black diamond with G, no overlay character allowed by
UI-View32)
No. Diam'd    \&  (black diamond,       any overlay character allowed by
UI-View32)
No. Diamond   \a  (red diamond,         any overlay character allowed by
UI-View32)

So,
Symbol:No. Diam'd   O'ly:I  is often a IGate   (two way, of course!)
Symbol:No. Diamond  O'ly:W  is often a Winlink (Telpac) station

And in the same manner,
Symbol:No. Digi  O'ly:1  is a modern fill-in digi (WIDE1-1 only)
Symbol:No. Digi  O'ly:S  is a modern "WIDEn,SSn" full digi

73, Cap KE6AFE