[aprssig] USB Software Update

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Feb 6 18:46:12 EST 2007

The PL2303 based adapters work very well.  I have yet to have a
problem with one and the Mac as well as Windows supports them.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=123071&CatId=464

I bought that one a few months ago.  No complaints and a good
price.  Now I can use my Proscan/Elmscan unit and console Ciscos
using the same adapter and my Macbook Pro in Windows or Mac as needed. :)

--Droo, K1XVM