[aprssig] Re: Windows US Daylight Time Change Screwup Looming

Charles E. LaMonte charlien3vuo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:51:28 EST 2007

Salutations and Greetings to all,

                 First I want to thank Stephen for alerting us to the
referenced problem.  I am very much a novice in computer science. I
believed, or at least I think I did, I downloaded the patch for the
referenced problem. How do I know for sure that I have downloaded, for
a dial up, the patch correctly and completely ?

                 Thank you again for letting us know about the
referenced problem.

                  Charlie, n3vuo