[aprssig] Good 30m Reference?

Joel Maslak jmaslak-aprs at antelope.net
Sun Feb 4 11:30:39 EST 2007

I'm looking for a good (and accurate) website on 30m APRS.  I'm
adding that capability to my car (those long road trips - sick of
having no APRS when in Nebraska [and elsewhere]).

I've found several sites, but of course they all disagree on things
like path settings and beacon rates.

So, what I'm interested in is, ideally, a general reference for using
30m APRS.

Failing that, what path and beacon rate should I use while mobile
(using a 100W radio into a hamstick, won't be beaconing while parked
or, typically, while within VHF coverage)?  I want to see the
position get out to the internet system.

Thanks in advance