[aprssig] Re: now, 1.5 Lptops Per Child : power options?

Mark A. Lewis mark at siliconjunkie.net
Mon Dec 31 18:46:47 EST 2007

Remember, you are also using a VERY short lever. If you were to replace
the crank with one that was say, 3 feet long you wouldn't even notice
the load. Add a flywheel with some mass and you could keep it running
with a little creative gearing and a modest power source like wind or
water. Lots of alternative energy folks are using home brew contraptions
in streams with car alternators to run bunches more than a laptop.