[aprssig] USAPhotoMaps

Doug Cox jdmcox at jdmcox.com
Sun Dec 23 15:38:49 EST 2007

Yes.

Doug
KI6NLA
_________________________________
You wrote (Sun, 23 Dec 2007 11:27:13 -0800):
Doug, did you get KISS support working?  I've used your program for
years (more before Google Earth came out) but never got far with the
APRS features due to lack of KISS support.  Granted, I haven't checked
on it in a long time.

I really like the ability to cache large amounts of 1-meter resolution
images - that makes it very useful for chasing high altitude balloons
when you don't know in advance where they're going to wind up and you
don't have any Internet connectivity.

Scott
N1VG