[aprssig] Aerial or Satellite Photos/Map for APRS Use

Derek Koonce derek at dkoonce.com
Sun Dec 16 16:50:22 EST 2007

As for a program to stitch pictures together, take a look at ArcSoft's
Panorama Maker. It allows for tiling of photos and you can adjust the
match points. It then skews the photo (or de-skew) to make the tiling work.

As for GoogleEarth / GoogleMaps, I read somewhere that they are trying
to stay 1 to 3 years recent. I know the photo of my work place was
within the last year.

Derek Koonce
KE6JTP