KC0RNP-1 Digi - WAS Re: [aprssig] Need Help...

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Fri Dec 14 03:05:11 EST 2007

Richard KC0RNP wrote...

> My problem is that I am not that good with making cables so I would
> have to have someone make a cable for the radio I would be using.
> Which would be a 25w TK-760G. This radio uses that same kind of mic
> plug as the TM-D700.

I couldn't find a manual for a TK-760G but I found the pinout for some
device that connects via to a 760G or a 762G, so it looks like they use
the same pinout... is it some kind of 15 pin connector? Maybe that's on
the back of the radio and not the mic connector.
www.pyramidcomm.com/pdf/2012pdf/AN521.PDF

I found a brochure but not a manual at
http://inform3.kenwoodusa.com/Brochures/Communications/UnitedStates/LMR/TK-762_862.pdf

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH