[aprssig] TH-D7 not making it to any IGATES

Richard N. Piper IV richard.piper at media4god.org
Sun Dec 9 17:02:10 EST 2007

Here are the settings for KC0RNP (Both Car and HT)

On my TH-D7 (HT) I am using WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 because my station will
not get to an IGATE using just WIDE1-1 or just WIDE2-1

KC9AYB-2 says it is a WIDE1-1 but I do not know anything else about
his station setup. In fact when I look at FindU for "Raw Data" FindU
does not list any data.

On my TM-D7 (Car) I am using WIDE2-1 and it seems to be working at this time.

I think that Cap is correct that some "Units" here in Southern IL do
have incorrect settings for VHF APRS.

I am trying to get my station set up as "best" as I can so that I
don't flood the network. However, I also don't want to make anyone mad
at me.

KC0RNP
Richard N. Piper IV