[aprssig] Shelby, NC Hamfest

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Fri Aug 31 11:41:06 EDT 2007

RPC Electronics and Nichetronix (HamHUD) will be
attending the Shelby, NC. Hamfest this weekend.

Nichtronix will have several HamHUD kits there for
sale and we will be demo'ing the latest KISS supported
firmware.

RPC Electronics will have OpenTracker 1+ kits, Deluo
GPS receivers, Garmin GPS cables, Deluo/Kenwood GPS
Adapters and many other products there for sale as
well.

If you are going to attend, please drop by and say hi.
 We are located inside of the long building, but we
don't have our booth number yet.  Look for the HamHUD
and RPC Electronics banners.

Thanks,
Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics