[aprssig] Programming language help

Don Bowen KI6DIU don.bowen at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 17:34:09 EDT 2007

This is a little off topic but not really.  I am new to PARS and am trying
to understand how it all fits together.  I was a software engineer before
retirement and one way I could understand what was going on was to try to
quickly program something to talk to various components.

To that end I picked up the free copy of Microsoft Visual C.  The one thing
I have not found out about is the USB interface.  I want to connect to the
radio over the USB link.  Can anyone tell me if I have to buy a SDK or have
links to how to talk to the USB port with VC++?

Don Bowen              Awl Knotted Up                       KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com