[aprssig] Xastir, new language supported!

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 29 17:02:06 EDT 2007

We've added a new language to the Xastir sources:  Pig Latin!

Anyone wishing to try it can run the xastir/scripts/PigLatin.pl
script as shown in the instructions inside the script itself.

There were several other languages suggested yesterday on the Xastir
mailing list, including Klingon, Vulcan, and Romulan.

Pig Latin was _very_ easy to support, so implemented in the form of
a 5-line Perl script that derives the Pig Latin from the English
language file.  Those with Perl experience can comment out a couple
of the lines, then use the script to translate other English text to
Pig Latin if they so desire.

I figured you _hams_ would want to know about the _Pig_ Latin
support as soon as possible.