[aprssig] WIDE2-2,WIDE3-3

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 21:57:01 EDT 2007

I figured it was a little out of line.

While I'm learning this stuff, I'm watching the raw packets on the TNC
and I noticed the path:
APU25N,N3KTX-8,WI3Z-1,WIDE2,K3XY-3,KF3M-1,N3KTX-2*,WIDE3 which looked
really long to me.  Then I looked up the stations raw packets on findu
to see the original path.  It looks like there is an igate that can
hear that station direct!

73 de Joe NE3R