[aprssig] Homemade KISS/APRS TNC

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Mon Aug 27 12:53:59 EDT 2007

The MX614P is a pain to order from most of the usual sources.  I stock
them in small quantities for hobby users:

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=51

As for baud rate accuracy, retiming is optional so it should have as
accurate a baud clock as you can drive it with.  With retiming on, the
TX baud rate is 1200 +/- 6 bps.

The TCM3105 has been discontinued.  I don't know about the other one.

Speaking of discontinued parts, if anyone knows where I can get some
LM3909 LED flashers (like at least 200) let me know.

Scott
N1VG