[aprssig] Weather instruments for sale/swap. Weather node?

Dave Aronovitz k1lpi at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 14:26:55 EDT 2007

For those who operate weather nodes I have a couple of Trade Wind Instruments Wind Velocity Indicators, model A2 I think,  (meters only, no anemometers)  and a Visipak temp digital readout (4-20ma current loop in, 0-1999 out on digital display). Digital unit works, no temp. sensor, just the current loop converter and digital readout. If you can use them contact me directly

Will swap for what have you? Or make an offer.

Picture at http://k1lpi.com/items/wind_velocity_lores.jpg

73 de K1LPI-1, on findu
Dave

K1LPI's Little House on the Highway
cell 408 307-2831, please leave voicemail