[aprssig] Auto-Zoom with Findu?

John A. Ficke - WT4M wt4m at wt4m.com
Sun Aug 26 13:38:33 EDT 2007

Thanks Steve, for the response and your fine service.  Any plans on
eventually making the gmap cgi more "user definable", like the other cgi's?

Been looking at the various googlized APRS mapping sites to see if I could
get Jason a suitable substitute for what he is looking for, but no joy thus
far...  For some reason I cannot get APRS World to load properly...

If anyone hasn't checked out what our fine Finnish friend Heikki (OH7LZB) is
doing, it is definitely worth a look: http://aprs.he.fi

73,
John
WT4M