[aprssig] TM-D710

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Tue Aug 21 09:15:21 EDT 2007

Afternoon,

Just back home (In Ireland) from the Huntsville Hamfest.  Guys in the
Kenwood booth were saying that there should be lots of fanfare re the
TM-D710 in the next week or so.

I attempted to take pics of the various configuration screens if
anyone is interested, though I had difficulty getting the camera to
Focus.  My impressions of it are that I'd like one to replace my TM-
D700, even though it doesn't have smartbeaconing.  I would have
bought on there and then except I wouldn't have had the room to carry
it back home.

Regards
de John
EI7IG